Packed and ready to go

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 22: Niagara Falls to HOME!!! 382 miles

Home again...home again...

There's no place like home. Truly the best part of any adventure is rolling down your own driveway and parking in your own garage. I'm so happy to be home despite the laundry and dust (inside) and the weeds (outside).

My journey was an awesome experience. I don't want to call it the trip of a lifetime because I hope it's not. I've got some firm plans and some vague ideas about places I want to travel on my motorcycle.

Some statistics:
Total days - 22
Total miles - 7,635
Best miles per gallon - 71.3 (Natchez Trace)
Worst miles per gallon - 50.9 (70 mph interstate)
Longest day - 641 miles (across SD and MN)
Shortest day - 10 miles (Santa Fe if you don't count the 50 mile bicycle ride!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment